Rates and Insurance
$125 per 50-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is my therapist covered under my plan?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Accepted Insurance Plans (Additional plans will be added as available)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan (BCBSM) – Traditional, Trust PPO, Medicare Plus Blue PPO, Mental Health and Substance Abuse Managed Care
Blue Care Network HMO, Blue Care Network Advantage HMO-PPO, and Blue Cross Complete of Michigan
Please bring your insurance card to your initial visit.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Copays and/or deductibles are due at the time of service.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment, including flex spending cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 12 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a $50 cancellation fee.